Sunday, 6 March 2011
Who I would like to have dinner with: Jay Z
Jay Z's message rewinded:
1) Karma exist. The energy you put out into the world and the way you treat others will come back to you.
2) Excellence is about performing at a higher level for a long period of time.
3) Where you grow up and your childhood will define how far you go later. Embrace it and move forward.
4) The work you put into life is what you get out of it.
5) Dream BIG. Be clear about what you want and the how will reveal itself.
6) Stay true to yourself and follow it to your own success. Do not become successful as someone else.
7) Failure will usually teach you a lot if you're willing to learn the lesson.
8) When you reach success, do not stay comfortable. Move on and try to conquer the next goal.
9) Keep good family and friends around and don't turn down their advice. Encourage their advice.
10) Everything in life happens because it's meant to be.